Falco sk needs to keep certain information on its customers to carry out its day to day operations, to meet its objectives and to comply with legal obligations.
The organisation is committed to ensuring any personal data will be dealt with in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. To comply with the law, personal information will be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed to any other person unlawfully.
The aim of this policy is to ensure that everyone handling personal data is fully aware of the requirements and acts in accordance with data protection procedures.
- Ensure any personal data is collected in a fair and lawful way;
- Explain why it is needed at the start;
- Ensure that only the minimum amount of information needed is collected and used;
- Ensure the information used is up to date and accurate;
- Review the length of time information is held;
- Ensure it is kept safely;
- Ensure the rights people have in relation to their personal data can be exercised